KA COUNSELLING (PARENTING IN THE NEW MILLENIUM) - A much awaited talk by Dr Gerard Louis (Counselling Psychologist & Senior lecturer in HELP University)
- Date: 29 Nov 2015
- Time: 9am - 11am (9 - 9.30am registration & light breakfast)
- Venue: Groundd floor, KA
- Registration: After mass, love offering RM10 to defray the cost
Please contact: Michael 0133664786 Hazel 0122328045 for further information.
ADVENT PENITENTIAL SERVICES
- Church of Jesus Caritas - 1st Dec at 8 pm (Tuesday)
- Chapel of Kristus Aman - 15th Dec at 8 pm (Tuesday)
EXTRAORDINARY JUBILEE OF MERCY - The Holy Father has declared next year (2016) beginning with the 8th of December 2015, an Extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy. There will be events conducted at both the parish, district and Archdiocesan levels to coincide with the Official Commencement of the Jubilee Year.
SOLEMINITY OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION - December 8th, 8.00 pm - Bilingual Mass
ARCHDIOCESAN & DISTRICT LEVELS – OPENING OF HOLY DOORS – 13th December 2015 (Sunday) Holy Mass
- St John’s Cathedral - 10.30 am (E)
- Church of St Peter and Paul, Banting - 5.30 pm (E)
- Church of Divine Mercy, Shah Alam - 5.30 pm (Multilingual)
- Church of St John Vianney, Tampin - 5.30 pm (Multilingual)
- Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Help - 10.00 am (Multilingual)
The Chinese Apostolate will be organizing a day trip to the Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Mentakab for the Opening of the Holy Door. Bus will leave at 6.30 am from JCC. Those interested please contact Peter Foo (019-229 5945).
TO ALLOW PARISHIONERS TO VISIT THE VARIOUS PILGRIMAGE CHURCHES TO WITNESS THE OPENING OF THE HOLY DOORS, THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE (1) BILINGUAL MASS ON THE 13TH DECEMBER 2015 AT 10.00 AM.
RITE OF ACCEPTANCE/ WELCOMING (RCIA) - The Rite of Acceptance/ Welcoming will be celebrated on Sunday, 29th November at the 9 am English mass. (Please note the change of time to accommodate the rite)
HOMEBOUND VISIT - Please call the Jesus Caritas or Kristus Aman office respectively to update the details of our homebound parishioners.
FRIDAY MASS - The Friday evening mass during the season of Advent will be celebrated at 6.40am. This is to enable the Fathers to help with confessions at other parishes.