RETROUVAILLE – A MARRIAGE LIFELINE
Weekend Date : 15 – 17 February 2019
For more information / registration call: Basil at 016-7768274 or Martina at 019-2305776 or refer to the Church notice board.
Date: 08, 15, and 22 December 2018, Saturday
DEVOTION TO DIVINE MERCY
There will be no Devotion to Divine Mercy for the month of December 2018. Devotion will resume on 11 January 2019.
PRAISE & WORSHIP
There will be no Praise & Worship for the month of December 2018. Praise & Worship will resume on 4 January 2019.
Registration is now open for children born in 2013, 2014 & 2015. Kindly call 03-62744071 Ext 2 (Tadika office) for more information.
|24th December (Monday) – Christmas Eve|
|8.30pm||Christmas Cantata||Kristus Aman|
|9.00pm||Christmas Vigil Mass||Kristus Aman|
|8.00pm||Christmas Cantata (Mandarin)||Jesus Caritas|
|8.30pm||Christmas Mass during the night (Mandarin)||Jesus Caritas|
|10.15pm||Christmas Cantata (English)||Jesus Caritas|
|11.00pm||Christmas Mass during the night (English)||Jesus Caritas|
|25th December (Tuesday) – Christmas Day|
|10.00am||Christmas Mass during the day||Kristus Aman|
|10.00am||Christmas Mass during the day (Bilingual)||Jesus Caritas|
|31st December (Monday) – New Year’s Eve|
|No Mass||Jesus Caritas|
|1st January 2019 (Tuesday) – New Year’s Day|
|5.30pm||Mass||Kristus Aman – Chapel Feast Day|
|10.00am||Mass (Bilingual)||Jesus Caritas|
PENITENTIAL SERVICES – ADVENT 2018
|St. Anthony, K.L||Tuesday||18/12/18||6.45pm|
|Kristus Cahaya, Desa Jaya||Tuesday||18/12/18||8.00pm|
HOW TO MAKE A GOOD CONFESSION
- Everyone is a sinner. The person who says he has no sin must be lying or isn’t honest with himself.
- We need to confess to a priest. It is not enough that I confess my sins to God, we need to confess to the priest who is a representative of God and of the Church.
- Make a good examination of conscience before the confession. Don’t wait till the confession to recall your sins.
- Confess your sins and not that of others. When we start blaming other people, we may really not be repentant.
- Just state the sin and the number of times you’ve committed it, if you can remember. There is no need to tell a long story.
- Sometimes counseling may be part of confession. But in a Penitential Service, try not to ask for counseling. Make an appointment to see a priest outside of confession.
- Try to memorise the Act of Contrition. If you have forgotten, here is a simple formula:
O God, I am sorry for having sinned against you. Because you are so good and by your grace, I will not sin again.