THE ANNUNCIATION OF THE LORD
Mass will be celebrated on Monday 25 March 2019 at 8:00pm (Bilingual) at Jesus Caritas church.
EQUIP LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
“Everything rises and falls on Leadership”.
Open to all parishioners. Especially essential for all BEC and Ministry core team leaders. Learn it, live it and pass it on to others.
Date: 30 & 31 March 2019
Venue: JCC Mezzanine floor
Registration through BEC’s (S. Nathan 019-3684128) and PCC (Joseph Soosai 013-3304411)
There will be Altar Servers training on the 23rd & 30th March, 6th & 13th April at 9:00am
FIRST HOLY COMMUNION 2019 – Parents and Teachers meeting
Date: Sunday, 7 April 2019
SWAGMEETS: Presence – The Story of the Eucharist
Inviting all Young Single Working Adults to join us for our April SWAG Gathering where we will see how the Eucharist was prefigured in the Old Testament as well as in Jesus’s miracles and teaching.Bring your favorite snack and friend!
Date: Friday, 5 April 2019
Venue: Ground Floor, Chapel of Kristus Aman
Contact: Joanne Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHOICE English KL 103 Weekend
Calling all Single Working Adults; aged 23 – 40. Come and discover the experience of CHOICE.
Venue: Villa Dominic, Genting Highlands
Date: 5th April 2019 (6:00pm) to 7th April 2019 (6:00pm)
Minimum donation: RM150.00
Registration is now open. Interested? Please visit our website at http://www.choicekl.org or call 016 – 5209689 / 017 – 3366050.
EVENING FOR COUPLES
Theme / Presentation : Evening for Couples (for couples married 5 years and below)
Date: Saturday, 27th April 2019
Venue: Dewan Stephen Tsao, 1st floor, Family House, Assumption Church, Petaling Jaya
Time: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Donation: RM35 / Couple
Contact: Andrew & Andrene (email: email@example.com), Joe & Anita (Hp:012-9696117 / 017-6708672 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org), Charles & Jackie Faustina Tan (Hp: 019-3523717 / 019-3863717).
BREAKFAST SALE BY CHINESE APOSTOLATE CATECHISM
In conjunction with the fundraising for “Jesus, our Good Shepherd” camp, The Chinese Apostolate catechism is organizing a breakfast sale today 17 March 2019 after mass. Please give them your support.
PENITENTIAL SERVICES – LENT 2019
|St. Anthony’s, Pudu||Tuesday||26/3/19||6:45pm|
|Jesus Caritas, Kepong||Wednesday||27/3/19||8:00pm|
|St. John’s Cathedral, K.L||Friday||29/3/19||12:30noon|
|Good Shepherd, Setapak||Tuesday||2/4/19||7:30pm|
MONTFORT OPEN HOUSE CHARITY CARNIVAL 2019
Date: Sunday, 5th May 2019
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Venue: Montfort Boys Town, Jalan Montfort, 40150 Shah Alam
The students will be in our Church on 23 & 24 March to sell their tickets. Kindly give them your support.
HOW TO MAKE A GOOD CONFESSION
- Everyone is a sinner. The person who says he has no sin must be lying or isn’t honest with himself.
- We need to confess to a priest. It is not enough that I confess my sins to God, we need to confess to the priest who is a representative of God and of the Church.
- Make a good examination of conscience before the confession. Don’t wait till the confession to recall your sins.
- Confess your sins and not that of others. When we start blaming other people, we may really not be repentant.
- Just state the sin and the number of times you’ve committed it, if you can remember. There is no need to tell a long story.
- Sometimes counseling may be part of confession. But in a Penitential Service, try not to ask for counseling, make an appointment to see a priest outside of confession.
- Try to memorise the Act of Contrition. If you have forgotten, here is a simple formula: O God, I am sorry for having sinned against you. Because you are so good and by your grace, I will not sin again.